The game provider Evolution Gaming
Evolution Gaming is a game provider that’s completely focused towards live casino which differs them from many others. Therefore, they don’t offer any slots or similar, but only live casino where you integrate with a live dealer and other players. They were founded in 2006 and has since then done a whole lot. In March 2015 they were listed on the Swedish stock market (Nasdaq) and has a market value of 21 940,00 million SEK now in February 2018. They have increased with 565.41% since then. So, in about 3 years they have increased more than 5 times their stock. Live casino games that’s offered is for example roulette, blackjack, baccarat, dream catcher and different types of poker.
In total they have over 3,500 employees in their total 8 different countries that they have offices in. The biggest office is in Latvia with over 2,800 employees, followed by Malta, Romania, Estonia, Belgium, Sweden, England and The Netherlands. Come along with me in this review below to get all information that you might even need about this company and their products.
Evolution Gaming casinos
Because the fact that Evolution Gaming has been around a longer period of time, you can think that they are in many different online casinos. This is partially correct, but as they only has live casino all sites won’t offer their services. Their first sites they have a deal with was William Hill and Expekt to mention a couple. A few years later in 2009 they wrote a contract with sites like Unibet, Paddy Power, SkyBet, 888, Ladbrokes etc. After this they continued growing and they have along the way gotten customers like LeoVegas and Betsson as well the opportunity to be on all MT SecureTrade Limited (for example CasinoPop, Rizk etc) as well as EveryMatrix casinos (for example Codeta, Playfrank etc). So, you can say that in the recent years they’ve also focused more towards smaller casinos as well.
Evolution Gaming Live Casino
With Evolution Gaming you get as real experience possible while you’re playing at the tables. They also have a wide selection of games, all under the same game developer. There are different levels, languages and other things to choose from when you’re looking for a table to play at. Here we can find the biggest live casino portfolio. The quality that’s offered on their live stream is of TV quality and is available on your computer, mobile and tablet. All tables are designed to be easily navigated in order to be as user friendly as possible. You also have the opportunity for side bets and bonus bets with a pay-out of 1000 to 1, game history in the game, ‘hot players’ and ‘bet behind-functions available in the games. Simply it’s world-class on those live casino tables that’s offered.
If you want to know more about live casino as a product you can check out our site about this by clicking here.
Evolution Gaming Live Roulette
Roulette is probably the most popular form of games and here we find a whole pile of different forms of roulette. Evolution Gaming owns this market and is definitely biggest when it comes to live casino and that’s shown here. They have a very big selection of roulette games that you can see more about below. It’s hard to describe how much they actually have to offer, but I’ll give it a try.
- Immersive Roulette – A real quality game in Hollywood-style with multiple cameras so you get closer to the action. You can see the ball all the time when the dealer spins are, all with 200 FPS (Frames Per Second) HD video and with slow motion as a reply. Available for computer, tablet, mobile and TV.
- European Roulette – Their biggest live roulette game. Here you’re offered the biggest number of standard VIP tables all in the same place. As real as it can get with live integration with the dealer, a user-friendly layout and functions as ‘Favourite bet’. This function allows you to save up to 15 favourite bets, which then makes it quicker and easier for all to play. Available for computer, mobile and tablet.
- Speed Roulette – A quicker version of their live dealer roulette where every spin takes 25 seconds from spin to spin. It’s then 50% of the time of the normal live roulette and immersive roulette. Here we find a special designed wheel and experienced dealers. You place your bets while the ball is spinning so there is no ‘dead time’ and no time lost thanks to a fast-based video number recognizer. Available on computer, mobile & tablet.
- French Roulette – This version of live roulette is about the same as European roulette where you have numbers 1 to 36 and one 0. Here you have a ‘La Partage’ rule however: If a player bets an even amount of money and the ball comes on the 0, you’ll only loose half of the stake. The layout is also a bit different compared to European roulette. Available on mobile, computer and tablet.
- Language based Roulette – It’s also possible to play live roulette tables with dealers from other countries. Evolution Gaming offers roulette tables in several different languages. This gives you the opportunity to integrate with a dealer from another country if you might be from another country yourself. Is available on your mobile, computer and tablet in 4 different languages.
- Live Double Ball Roulette – This version of roulette is something that Evolution is alone in having. This allows the live dealer to shoot out 2 balls from a special device. That gives you 2 winning numbers each spin. This gives roulette a whole new face as well as more frequent wins that pays up to 1,300 to 1. Available only on computer.
- Dual Play Roulette – With this function all land-based roulette tables can add this to their offer. It allows players in the land-based casino to play with players online, all at the same table. Players around the Dual Play table or in other places of the casino such as bars or restaurants can follow the game or place games themselves with their tablets or mobiles. Other players around the world can also do the same on their computer, tablet or mobile.
- Mini Live Roulette – Here we find a standard version of European live roulette but with a smaller window on 200 x 230 pixels. This allows you to play maybe 2 or more tables at the same time instead of being limited to only 1 table with the big version. Only available on computer.
- Slingshot Auto Roulette – This form of roulette doesn’t require a live dealer. The table is run by an advanced and fully atomized precision wheel. It’s capable of playing 60 – 80 games an hour, around the clock. At the same time, it has half the minimum stake in order to reach a wider range of players. Available on mobile, tablet and computer.
- American Roulette – This version offers you another choice. Here we can find as usual the numbers 1 – 36, but there’s also 2 zeroes on the wheel and layout on the table. It’s also a lower bet limits with a ‘Five bet’ version. Available on computer, mobile and tablet.
As you can see there’s very much that they can offer the gambling sites and their users.
Evolution Gaming Live Blackjack
Evolution Gaming offers high qualitative blackjack tables that has functions as pre-decision, side bets and bet behind. There’re 7 different seats at each table where you can sit down. On top of that an unlimited number of customers can bet behind other players who’s already seated at the table. All live dealers’ greats the players welcome to the table and integrates with everyone during the games. The cards that’s used are real cards and the game is about getting closer to 21 than the dealer (if you go above you automatically lose). It’s a fun game that includes full-screen mode, insurance, double down and split pairs.
There is also 21+3 and perfect pairs side bet, pre-decision and bet behind as mentioned earlier. This is how the features works:
- Bet Behind – This allows virtually an unlimited number of players to bet behind the 7 players that’s already at the table. You can do this while maybe you’re waiting for a seat to be available. Players who are hot is marked by a gold medal by the side of their names. There you’ll also see how many rounds the player has won. All players at the table and who’s waiting on a seat can see this statistic. This so that they easier can choose who to bet behind for a bigger chance of winning.
- Perfect Pairs and 21+3 Side Bets – You can turn on this function directly when you enter the table and makes it more interesting with more betting opportunities. A player who bets on perfect pair can increase the chance to win bigger pay-outs if the first two cards dealt contains a mixed, coloured or perfect pair. An extra bet on a 21+3 side bet gives you as a player the chance to win a whole lot of poker style combinations that’s made out of your first two dealt cards and the first open card in the dealers hand.
- Pre-Decision – With this feature the game becomes even quicker and more engaging. With this you have the opportunity to make your decision of hit, stand, double down or split at the same time as the first player without having to wait for your turn. That means that some round will go faster so that you can play more hands under a shorter period of time.
So, there’s a lot of features on their blackjack tables that makes the game experience even better.
Evolution Gaming Live Poker
If you like to play poker, I can definitely recommend live poker. Evolution Gaming offers you a whole bunch of different forms of poker such as hold’em, three card, Caribbean stud and ultimate Texas hold’em. You play with a real live dealer on all tables with a really good video quality. All forms of poker work in different ways that I will cover below.
- Live Casino Hold’em – With this unique twist of Texas hold’em almost an unlimited number of players play at the same time. Its real cards dealt and a real dealer that’s used at the same time as you can integrate with both the dealer and other players in real time. Here you’ll play against the dealer instead of other players. That means that there is no real limit of how many players there can be. Here you also find a bonus bet and a progressive jumbo 7 jackpot side bet. The jackpot has no limit and will be paid out if you get a flush with 7 cards. The value of the jackpot increases each round up till it’s won.
- Three Card Poker – Here you play a regular form of poker, but with only three cards. Everyone plays against the dealer who has to get a queen high for the game to be valid. There’s also an Ante bonus for players who gets a straight or better. This no matter what the dealer gets dealt. Above this there’s also pair plus and six card bonus bets who gives the players a chance to win rewards that pays up to 1000 to 1 no matter what the dealer has.
- Caribbean Stud Poker – Each player gets dealt five cards each and competes against the dealer who has to have an ace or kind high to qualify. The players cards are dealt face up while the dealer’s cards are dealt face down, except for the last card that’s dealt face up. The player then decides to raise or fold before the full hand of the dealer is shown. On top of this there’s also the opportunity for a 5+1 bonus game and a progressive jackpot as side bet that gives a separate chance to win two big pay-outs. This is completely independent on how it goes in the main game against the dealer.
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em – Here you’ll basically play classic Texas hold’em, but you play against the dealer instead of the other players. The dealer has to have at least a pair in order for the hand to be valid. You’re dealt two cards as well as the dealer. But before the flop, river and the dealers two cards are revealed the player has to place an Ante and a blind bet. Then you have three opportunities to raise your play bet. The more you raise, the higher risk it is but also, you’ll get a bigger win. There’s also a trips bonus bet feature in this game.
It’s a very interesting idea for their games where you’ll play against the dealer instead for other players as you normally would.
Evolution Gaming Live Dream Catcher
Evolution Gaming came out with a new lucky wheel game during the year of 2017 which was named Dream Catcher. The game offers a top modern studio with several cameras and the light & sound effects are totally synchronized. You’ll then get a full game experience from multiple camera angles. The dealer will then spin the wheel and integrates with the players in the meantime. The players will choose a number they think the wheel will stop on. All numbers you can choose from are 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 40. If you bet on the correct number you’ll get paid according to the number. For example, 1 pays 1 to 1, 5 pays 5 to 1, 10 pays 10 to 1 and so on.
Here there’s also a bonus spin if it lands on 2 x or 7 x and gives to possibility to a really big pay out.
Evolution Gaming in mobile & tablet
Something that’s important is to be able to offer games on mobile & tablet. This as there are many people who doesn’t have a computer anymore as everything is available in your mobile. During the last years the number of people using their mobile or tablet has increased rapidly. It’s now days over 50% who plays on this and therefore the game providers have to adapt to this. Evolution Gaming always has this in mind and therefore develops most of their games so that you can play them via mobile and tablet as well. If you check their website, you can see icons for each game that will describe which devices the game is available for. After browsing around on their website, I can see that there’s only 2 versions of roulette that is only supported via computer. All other tables and games are supported via computer, mobile and tablet.
With that said, you can see that they have a lot of focus on this, so you don’t have to think about this while playing if you prefer mobile devices.
Evolution Gaming in the future
Evolution Gaming who is the biggest live casino game provider will not stop here. They have reached very high levels with things that’s proved by their growth of over 500% in the last three years alone. There’re more markets to reach and the latest one is Canada. This is then their 8th live casino studio their first bigger expansion outside of Europe. There’s also a big market in USA, but this is however limited to land-based casinos. But there are ways to get in there as well, the same way NetEnt has done. There’s also new casinos that all the time pops up and if they want to focus on live casino then Evolution Gaming is almost a must. The possibilities for them is therefore endless with the resources they have at disposal.
Evolution Gaming licenses
Before you can offer casino games online you need to have to correct licenses for the markets you wish to offer games in. Evolution Gaming has a whole bunch of different licenses as well as they are certified from different constitutes. That means that they offer secure and fair games in accordance to the laws and rules that applies. These are the licenses they have:
- AGCC (Alderney Gambling Control Commission) – Category 2 association certificate
- MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) – Class 4 license
- UKGC (the UK Gambling Commission) – Combined remote operating license
- Kansspel Commissie (Belgium Gaming Commission) – Vergunning klasse E (Class E license)
- Romania National Gambling Office – Class II license
They are also:
- Certified by AAMS (Amministrazione Autonoma Monopoli di Stato) in Italy
- Certified by SKAT (the Danish tax authority) and DGA (Danish Gaming Authority) in Denmark
- Certified by DGOJ (Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego) and Murcia in Spain
- ISO 27001:2013 accredited.
As you can see it’s very safe and fair games here because of all the licenses and certifications they have.
Summary of Evolution Gaming
It’s hard to summarize such a big and good live casino game provider that Evolution Gaming is. But in short, it’s the biggest provider of live casino games and is available at most UK casinos out there. They were noted on the stock market Nasdaq in 2015 and has since then increased with over 500%. They offer games such as roulette, blackjack, dream catcher, baccarat and poker. Here you can enjoy a very close to real life experience that’s possible to get at the same time as you can win lots of money and have fun in the meantime. Good luck with the gambling!