Evolution Gaming is a game provider that’s entirely focused on live casino games, which differs from many other casino providers. So they don’t provide any slots or similar, but instead, only live games where you integrate with a live dealer and other players. The company was founded in 2006 and has since grown in a rapid phase. In March 2015, Evolution got listed on the Swedish stock market (Nasdaq). The stock is up over 2000% (stats from May 2020) since 2015. Within Live casino, they offer, for example, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, dream catcher, money wheels and more. In other words, Evolution Gaming provides everything players need.
In total, there are thousands of employees spread out in various countries. The biggest office is in Latvia, followed by Malta, Romania, Estonia, Belgium, Sweden, England and The Netherlands. Below we take a closer look at what this game provider got to offer in Canada.
Evolution Gaming Live Casino
With Evolution Gaming, while you’re playing at their live casino tables, you get as close to a real casino experience as possible. They also have a wide selection of live games, all under the same game developer. There are different levels, languages and other things to choose from when you’re looking for a game. Here we can find, without a doubt, the most significant live casino portfolio worldwide. We also have to highlight the quality of their live streams. Players can view all the action in HD quality on computer, mobile and tablet.
Furthermore, tables are easy to navigate and very user friendly. You also have the opportunity for side bets and bonus bets with a payout of 1000 to 1, game history in the game, ‘hot players’ and ‘bet behind-functions available at their live-games. All in all, Evolutions live casino portfolio just scream greatness.
If you want to learn more about live casino, you can check out our site about this by clicking here.
Evolution Live Roulette
Roulette is one of the most popular types of gambling games in the world, and at Evolution gaming, we find a whole pile of different forms of roulette. The company “owns” this market because they are the greatest when it comes to Live Casino online. So they have a vast selection of roulette games in their portfolio, that you can read more about below.
- Immersive Roulette – A real quality game in Hollywood-style with multiple cameras, so you get closer to the action. You can see the ball all the time when the dealer spins are, all with 200 FPS (Frames Per Second) HD video and with slow motion as a reply. Available for computer, tablet, mobile and TV.
- European Roulette – Their biggest live roulette game. Here you’re offered the most significant number of standard VIP tables all in the same place. As real as it can get with live integration with the dealer, a user-friendly layout and functions as ‘Favourite bet.’ This function allows you to save up to 15 popular bets, which then makes it quicker and easier for all to play. Available for computer, mobile and tablet.
- Speed Roulette – A quicker version of their live dealer roulette where every spin takes 25 seconds from spin to spin. It’s then 50% of the time of the standard live roulette and immersive roulette. Here we find a specially designed wheel and experienced dealers. You place your bets while the ball is spinning, so there is no ‘dead time’ and no time lost thanks to a fast-based video number recognizer. Available on computer, mobile & tablet.
- French Roulette – This version of live roulette is about the same as European roulette, where you have numbers 1 to 36 and one 0. Here you have a ‘La Partage’ rule. However: If a player bets an even amount of money and the ball comes on the 0, you’ll only lose half of the stake. The layout is also a bit different compared to European Roulette. Available on mobile, computer and tablet.
- Language-based Roulette – It’s also possible to play live roulette tables with dealers from other countries. Evolution Gaming offers roulette tables in several different languages that allow players to integrate with a dealer from another country if you might be from another country yourself.
- Live Double Ball Roulette – This version of roulette is unique for Evolution Gaming. The game allows the croupier to shoot out two balls from a special device. That gives you two winning numbers each spin. This version of the game gives roulette a whole new face as well as more frequent wins that pay up to 1,300 to 1.
- Dual Play Roulette – With this function, all land-based roulette tables can add this to their offer. It allows players in the land-based casino to play with players online, all at the same table. Players around the Dual Play table or in other places of the casino, such as bars or restaurants, can follow the game or place games themselves with their tablets or mobiles. Other players around the world can also do the same on their computer, tablet or mobile.
- Mini Live Roulette – Here, we find a standard version of European live roulette but with a smaller window on 200 x 230 pixels. This game allows you to play two or more tables at the same time instead of being limited to only one table.
- Slingshot Auto Roulette – This form of roulette doesn’t require any croupier. The table runs by an advanced and fully atomized precision wheel. It’s capable of playing 60 – 80 games an hour, around the clock. At the same time, it has half the minimum stake to reach a broader range of players.
- American Roulette – This version offers you another choice. Here we can find as usual the numbers 1 – 36, but there are also two zeroes on the wheel and layout on the table. It’s also a lower bet limit with a ‘Five bet’ version.”
As you can see, there’s a wide range of roulette games, and in the future, more will come.
Live Blackjack online
Evolution Gaming offers high qualitative blackjack tables that have functions as pre-decision, side bets and bet behind. There are seven seats at each table where you can sit down. On top of that, an unlimited number of players can “bet behind” other players at the table. All live dealers are welcoming the players to the table and integrate with everyone during the session. Evolution only uses real cards at the tables, and the game is like all blackjack games: to get as close to 21 as possible (but not over) to win over the casino. It’s a fun game that includes full-screen mode, insurance, double down and split pairs.
There is also 21+3 and perfect pairs side bet, pre-decision and bet behind, as mentioned earlier. More on the features below:
- Bet Behind – Allows an unlimited number of players to bet behind the seven seats at the table. It’s a great function to use, for example, if the table is full. A gold medal marks players who are on a winning streak, so it’s easy to see whos “hot.” There you’ll also see how many rounds the player has won. All players at the table and who’s waiting on a seat can see this statistic.
- Perfect Pairs and 21+3 Side Bets – You can turn on this function directly when you enter the table. Side bets make it more exciting because you get more betting opportunities. A player who bets on perfect pair can increase the chance to win bigger payouts if the first two cards dealt, contains a mixed, coloured or perfect pair. An extra bet on a 21+3 side bet gives you as a player the chance to win a whole lot of poker-style combinations that combine the first two dealt cards and the first open card for the croupier.
- Pre-Decision – With this feature, the game becomes even quicker and more engaging. With this, you have the opportunity to make your decision of hit, stand, double down or split at the same time as the first player without having to wait for your turn. That means that some rounds will go faster so that you can play more hands under a shorter period.
So, there’s a lot of features on their blackjack tables that make the game experience even better.
Evolution Gaming Live Poker
If you like playing poker, we can recommend live poker. Evolution Gaming offers you a whole bunch of different forms of poker such as hold ’em, three card poker, Caribbean stud and ultimate Texas hold ’em. You play with a real live dealer on all tables with excellent video quality.
- Live casino Hold ’em – With this unique twist of Texas hold ’em, almost an unlimited number of players play at the same time. Real cards get dealt out, and a real dealer hosts the game. Also, players can integrate with both the live dealer and other players in real-time. Here you’ll play against the casino instead of other players. That means that there is no real limit on how many players there can be. At this game, you also find a bonus bet and a progressive jumbo seven jackpot side bet. The jackpot has no limit and will pay out if you get a flush with seven cards. The value of the jackpot increases each round up till it’s won.
- Three Card Poker – You play a regular form of poker, but with only three cards. Everyone plays against the dealer who has to get a queen-high for the game to be valid. There’s also an “Ante bonus” for players who gets a straight or better. There’s also pair plus and six card bonus bets, which gives the players a chance to win rewards that pay up to 1000 to 1 no matter what the dealer has.
- Caribbean Stud Poker – Each player gets dealt five cards each, and competes against the dealer who has to have an ace or kind high to qualify. The player’s cards get dealt face up while the dealer’s cards are dealt face down, except for the last card that’s dealt face up. The player then decides to raise or fold before the full hand of the dealer is shown. On top of this, there’s also a 5+1 bonus game and a progressive jackpot as a side bet. These two give a separate chance to win two big pay-outs.
- Ultimate Texas Hold ’em – This is similar to classic Texas hold ’em, but you play against the dealer instead of the other players. The dealer has to have at least a pair for the hand to be valid. As usual, two cards get dealt out to you as well as the dealer. But before the flop, river and the dealers two cards are revealed, the player has to place an Ante and a blind bet. Then you have three opportunities to raise your play bet. The more you raise, the higher risk it is, but also, you’ll get a more significant win.
It’s an exciting idea for their games where you’ll play against the dealer instead of other players as you normally would.
Evolution Gaming Live Dream Catcher
Evolution Gaming came out with a new lucky wheel game during the year of 2017, which was named Dream Catcher. The game offers a top modern studio with several cameras, and the light & sound effects are synchronized. You’ll then get a full game experience from multiple camera angles. The dealer will then spin the wheel and integrates it with the players in the meantime. The players will choose a number they think the wheel will stop on. All numbers you can choose from are 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 40. For example, 1 pays 1 to 1, 5 pays 5 to 1, 10 pays 10 to 1 and so on.
Here there’s also a bonus spin if it lands on 2 x or 7 x and gives to the possibility to bigger wins.
Evolution Gaming in mobile & tablet
Something important is to be able to offer games on mobile & tablet. This as many people don’t have a computer anymore as everything is available on your mobile. During the last years, the number of people using their mobile or tablet has increased rapidly. It’s nowadays over 50% who play on mobile devices. Therefore, game providers have to adapt to this. Evolution Gaming always has this in mind and thus develops most of their games so that you can play them via mobile and tablet as well. If you check their website, you can see icons for each game that will describe which devices the game is available. After browsing around on their website, we can see that almost all games function via all devices, which is great.
With that said, you can see that they have a lot of focus on this, so you don’t have to think about this while playing if you prefer mobile devices.
Evolution Gaming casinos
Because Evolution Gaming has been around a longer period, you may think that they are in many different online casinos. That’s partially correct because Evolution only provides live casino, some sites won’t offer their services. The first sites they struck a deal with were William Hill and Expekt. A few years later, in 2009, they wrote a contract with sites like Unibet, Paddy Power, SkyBet, 888, Ladbrokes etc. After this, the company continued to expand, and they have along the way gotten customers like LeoVegas and Betsson as well the opportunity to be on all MT SecureTrade Limited and other platforms. In summary, Evolution Gaming has made a crazy journey and its far from over. We will see their games in more casinos every year.
Evolution Gaming in the future
Evolution Gaming who is the biggest live casino game provider will not stop here. They have reached very high levels with things that are proved by their growth every year. There are more markets to enter, for example, Canada. The Canadian market is an important market for Evolution outside Europe. There’s also a huge market in the US, but this is, however, quite limited to land-based casinos. But we will see online opening up more and more there as well. For example, the company NetEnt has been active in the US for many years. There are also new casinos that open up every year, and they need to have live casino games from Evolution Gaming. The possibilities for them is therefore endless with the resources they have at disposal.
It’s hard to summarize such a big and fantastic live casino game provider that Evolution Gaming is. But in short, it’s the biggest provider of live casino games and is available at most Canadian casinos out there in the online gambling world. New games will launch yearly, and it will be interesting to follow their expansion across the earth.